Architecture Chicago 21033
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of Chicago.
- Features the Willis Tower™, John Hancock Center, Cloud Gate, DuSable Bridge, Wrigley Building and the Big Red.
- The Chicago River is represented in the tiled baseplate and the DuSable Bridge opens and closes.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Chicago and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative “Chicago” nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 440 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
We Also Recommend
Friends Stephanie’s Sports Arena 41338
Sale price 22.0000 KD 22.000 KD