Architecture Buckingham Palace 21029
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, Buckingham Palace.
- Features the neoclassical facade of the palace's east wing and includes the Royal Standard flag, forecourt and palace gates, plus a section of the Mall with Victoria Memorial, red double-decker bus and a black taxicab.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Collect the entire LEGO® Architecture series.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 700 LEGO® pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures 3” (10cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
We Also Recommend
Architecture The White House 21054
Sale price 42.000 KD 42.000 KD
Save 7 KD
Architecture Trafalgar Square 21045
Sale price 36.000 KD 36.000 KD
Save 9 KD